Sunday, September 28, 2008

An interesting day...

So, a very interesting day. Work drama aside, a chat with a friend on mine today brought back some wonderful (and bloody hot!) memories for me. Was a gorgeous day here today, sun shining, pint of cider and some cigarettes and I was laughing!

Was talking about days gone by when I remembered S, a little scottish cutie I used to date when I stayed up there for a while, and oh my god how I remember it like it was yesterday.

See, when I met the girl she was practically a virgin (penetration, not to anyone's climax) so I expected out first time to be a slightly awkward affair. Noooooo, this was not to be the case.

I proper put on the charm, some sexy music (I still remember, it was Bjork, followed by NIN), candles, smelly things, and a warm rug on the floor. And so after some foreplay for her, I went missionary and went for it.

Everyone's first time was missionary, right? Mine very almost wasnt, but I digress...

S fucked like a pro! She had such a slim, tiny body, auburny kinda hair with an almost purpley shine to it that stretched down to her cute little bum, she was far and beyond the sexiest woman I've been with. So we fucked for the rest of the night, and a good time was had by all.

But then in sessions afterwards, I noticed that this girl knew what she was doing. She was taking my underwear off with her feet, teeth, anything. She'd surprise my by coming back into the room in a sexy little chinese dress with nothing on underneath, and one day, she decided to completely deep throat me, the only woman ever able to do so.

When she did I said "When the fuck did you learn to do that?" She replied "I've been practicing"

You know you're in love when a woman learns to shove 9" of plastic down her throat for you.

Nath x

No comments: